|Packaging||1 Pair (2 lenses)|
Turn to the dark side with Freshlady Circle Vampire Red Manson Crazy Contact Lenses. These blood-red contacts are strong and bright, so they cover up even dark eye colors. These contact lenses really stand out and look amazing with Halloween costumes.
Crazy Contact Lenses make it easy to create a freaky look. These high-quality contact lenses come in a choice of styles, from block colors to Halloween lenses, scary designs, and freaky costume contacts. Crazy contact lenses are light, soft, and comfortable to wear. Their 40% water content ensures that your eyes stay hydrated and feel fresh all day.
1. Suitable for Cosplay & Daily Outfit!
Strongly recommended for Cosplay, Halloween and other special occasions, Freshlady Circle manson series contact lenses with different colors bring an extra level of realness to your costumes. Also, recommend daily outfits. With these lenses on you will be in the absolute spotlight of the crowd!
2. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech
This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly, ensuring your eyes are healthy.
3. Smooth Edge Design
Super soft and smooth colored contact edge design offers a fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
4. Non-ionic Raw Material
High-quality materials effectively against protein stains, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
5. Maintain Moisture
These contact lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen through the lenses, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in the eye.
6. Yearly Disposable
Long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation. Great for anyone who likes to experiment with their look, you can wear these fashion lenses again and again for up to 12 months.
Free - orders over US$29.00
*EXPRESS Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
|STANDARD SHIPPING||EXPRESS SHIPPING|
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS)||SHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS)|
The parcel will be sent out from H.K., China in the first 48 hours once the orders are made. At the same time, an informed e-mail will be there in your e-mail box once the parcel is out. The tracking number inside is to trace the timely status of the parcel.
Usually, it may take 10 to 15 natural days for the parcel to arrive in most countries or your place.
Asking for forgives for any inconvenience
The shipping time is up to multiple factors, like the destination country, customs, weather, and so on, which is really hard to control. This is what we are working on all the time to make it better and improved.
Worldwide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $25(default Logistics).
Any questions, be free to contact us, and we will get back to you at the first chance!
Thank you all for your concern and support!
1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them before and after handling lenses.
2. Before opening the vials, inspect the lenses for any nicks, tears or physical defects. Inform us asap if you find any.
3. Handle the lenses with your fingertips only. Never use your nails (which should always be kept trimmed and tidy)!
4. Avoid having your nails come into contact with the lenses as much as possible. This is very important because it can tear the lenses. The lens material is extremely delicate!
5. Look at the bowl of the lens and check that the edge is not curved outwards. If it is, it means it is inside out.
6. Soak your lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours prior to usage the first time. Remember to always clean, rinse & disinfect them with solution each time.
7. Use only proper multipurpose lens solution or saline solution designated for soft contact lenses. Never use tap water.
8. Using one hand, gently lift your upper lid. With the other hand, gently pull down your lower lid with your middle finger and place the lens on your eye with your forefinger.
9. Release your fingers from your lid. Close your eyes and blink 2 or 3 times. Massage your eye in a gentle circular motion to centre the lens on your eye. Repeat with the other eye.
10. If your vision appears blurry, there may be oils on the lens or they may be on the wrong eye.
11. To remove the lens, gently pull down your lower lid. Look to the left & slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your middle finger. Pinch the lens gently between your forefinger & thumb.
12. Place the lens in the middle of your palm. Put 6 to 8 drops of fresh multipurpose solution.NOTE: Check the expiry date of the lens solution.
13. Rub the lens with your fingertip in a circular motion, 20 to 30 times. Rinse with fresh solution again.
14. Replace the old solution in your lens case with fresh solution. Repeat with the other lens.
15. Ensure that both your lenses are completely immersed in solution, otherwise they will become dehydrated and unusable.
16. It is good hygiene to replace your lens case every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and possible contamination.
17. Please take good care of your lenses to get the most life out of them! We hope that you enjoy them to the fullest!