|Packaging||10 Pair (20 lenses) + lens case|
Applicable to both light & dark eyes!
Want a special and natural look, try Iris Blue Colored Contact Lenses. With a Blue circle ring and the natural golden brown pattern imitating human’s real iris, these contacts will make your eyes bright. They have good coverage and can easily blend with your natural eye color. It can be incredibly beautiful in the sunlight.
Trust me,Iris Blue will be your everyday must-have item!
1. Inspiration – Russian Iris
Since MLBB lipsticks and nude makeup prevail in the beauty area, Freshlady gives you Iris Series Colored Contact Lenses. Designed with daily style in mind, this series complements multiple skin tones and eye colors. With simulation of human’s real eye, these lenses create you a super natural but much better everyday look.
2. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech
This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer contact your cornea directly, to make sure your health and safety.
3. Smooth Edge Design
Super soft and smooth edge are designed to have a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
4. UV Blocking
Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Freshlady contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Non-ionic Raw Material
Materials of high quality effectively against protein stains, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
6. Maintain Moisture
These contact lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen through the lenses, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in your eyes.
Free - orders over US$29.00
*EXPRESS Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
|STANDARD SHIPPING||EXPRESS SHIPPING|
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS)||SHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS)|
The parcel will be sent out from H.K., China in the first 48 hours once the orders are made. At the same time, an informed e-mail will be there in your e-mail box once the parcel is out. The tracking number inside is to trace the timely status of the parcel.
Usually, it may take 10 to 15 natural days for the parcel to arrive in most countries or your place.
Asking for forgives for any inconvenience
The shipping time is up to multiple factors, like the destination country, customs, weather, and so on, which is really hard to control. This is what we are working on all the time to make it better and improved.
Worldwide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $25(default Logistics).
Any questions, be free to contact us, and we will get back to you at the first chance!
Thank you all for your concern and support!
1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them before and after handling lenses.
2. Before opening the vials, inspect the lenses for any nicks, tears or physical defects. Inform us asap if you find any.
3. Handle the lenses with your fingertips only. Never use your nails (which should always be kept trimmed and tidy)!
4. Avoid having your nails come into contact with the lenses as much as possible. This is very important because it can tear the lenses. The lens material is extremely delicate!
5. Look at the bowl of the lens and check that the edge is not curved outwards. If it is, it means it is inside out.
6. Soak your lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours prior to usage the first time. Remember to always clean, rinse & disinfect them with solution each time.
7. Use only proper multipurpose lens solution or saline solution designated for soft contact lenses. Never use tap water.
8. Using one hand, gently lift your upper lid. With the other hand, gently pull down your lower lid with your middle finger and place the lens on your eye with your forefinger.
9. Release your fingers from your lid. Close your eyes and blink 2 or 3 times. Massage your eye in a gentle circular motion to centre the lens on your eye. Repeat with the other eye.
10. If your vision appears blurry, there may be oils on the lens or they may be on the wrong eye.
11. To remove the lens, gently pull down your lower lid. Look to the left & slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your middle finger. Pinch the lens gently between your forefinger & thumb.
12. Place the lens in the middle of your palm. Put 6 to 8 drops of fresh multipurpose solution.NOTE: Check the expiry date of the lens solution.
13. Rub the lens with your fingertip in a circular motion, 20 to 30 times. Rinse with fresh solution again.
14. Replace the old solution in your lens case with fresh solution. Repeat with the other lens.
15. Ensure that both your lenses are completely immersed in solution, otherwise they will become dehydrated and unusable.
16. It is good hygiene to replace your lens case every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and possible contamination.
17. Please take good care of your lenses to get the most life out of them! We hope that you enjoy them to the fullest!