|Packaging||1 Pair (2 lenses) + lens case|
If you are looking for a natural and retro cosmetic contact lens, then you must not miss this Tequila Sunrise Brown, which slowly transitions from light brown to the honey brown outer ring, from light to dark tones, will cover your iris gently and enlarge your eyes in a natural way. Its complex visible spokes make your pupils like the sunrise at dawn, wisps of sunlight gently shine on the wet land, your eyes are moist and shiny. At this moment, I just you want to watch the sunrise in the Mexican plains. The sunrise seems to be playing out just in my eyes, which is very intoxicating to you.
Come and enjoy these cocktails, and then choose your favorite one, but please be careful, because people who look into your eyes will also be drunk.
1. Inspiration – Tequila Sunrise
Our sophisticated technology perfectly blends the color of these classic cocktails with your iris. From a lighter color in the middle to a darker color on the edges, it brings your eyes a watery and glossy look. The super-realistic 4D iris design is natural and pretty charming at the same time. No matter what makeup looks like, these lenses can make your appearance the icing on the cake.
2. FDA and CE Approved Quality
To make sure your safety, all of our contacts are FDA-approved and carry CE marks, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
3. Sandwich Painting Tech
With this advanced tech, the pigmented layer is embedded between the twos layer of lenses, preventing pigment from adhering to the cornea, which guarantees comfortable wear to the greatest degree.
4. High Water Content
Allowing a significant amount of oxygen to pass through, these lenses help to maintain a high level of moisture in your eyes.
5. Super Soft Touch
Advanced lenses give you a comfortable feeling, without any foreign body sensation.
6. Yearly Disposable
The high standard allows our lenses durability of 12 months with the comfort comparable to daily disposable contacts.
Similar to Pearl Grey Colored Contact Lenses and Rome Brown Colored Contact Lenses.
Free - orders over US$29.00
*EXPRESS Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
|STANDARD SHIPPING||EXPRESS SHIPPING|
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS)||SHIPPING TIME(BUSINESS DAYS)|
The parcel will be sent out from H.K., China in the first 48 hours once the orders are made. At the same time, an informed e-mail will be there in your e-mail box once the parcel is out. The tracking number inside is to trace the timely status of the parcel.
Usually, it may take 10 to 15 natural days for the parcel to arrive in most countries or your place.
Asking for forgives for any inconvenience
The shipping time is up to multiple factors, like the destination country, customs, weather, and so on, which is really hard to control. This is what we are working on all the time to make it better and improved.
Worldwide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $25(default Logistics).
Any questions, be free to contact us, and we will get back to you at the first chance!
Thank you all for your concern and support!
1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them before and after handling lenses.
2. Before opening the vials, inspect the lenses for any nicks, tears or physical defects. Inform us asap if you find any.
3. Handle the lenses with your fingertips only. Never use your nails (which should always be kept trimmed and tidy)!
4. Avoid having your nails come into contact with the lenses as much as possible. This is very important because it can tear the lenses. The lens material is extremely delicate!
5. Look at the bowl of the lens and check that the edge is not curved outwards. If it is, it means it is inside out.
6. Soak your lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours prior to usage the first time. Remember to always clean, rinse & disinfect them with solution each time.
7. Use only proper multipurpose lens solution or saline solution designated for soft contact lenses. Never use tap water.
8. Using one hand, gently lift your upper lid. With the other hand, gently pull down your lower lid with your middle finger and place the lens on your eye with your forefinger.
9. Release your fingers from your lid. Close your eyes and blink 2 or 3 times. Massage your eye in a gentle circular motion to centre the lens on your eye. Repeat with the other eye.
10. If your vision appears blurry, there may be oils on the lens or they may be on the wrong eye.
11. To remove the lens, gently pull down your lower lid. Look to the left & slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your middle finger. Pinch the lens gently between your forefinger & thumb.
12. Place the lens in the middle of your palm. Put 6 to 8 drops of fresh multipurpose solution.NOTE: Check the expiry date of the lens solution.
13. Rub the lens with your fingertip in a circular motion, 20 to 30 times. Rinse with fresh solution again.
14. Replace the old solution in your lens case with fresh solution. Repeat with the other lens.
15. Ensure that both your lenses are completely immersed in solution, otherwise they will become dehydrated and unusable.
16. It is good hygiene to replace your lens case every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and possible contamination.
17. Please take good care of your lenses to get the most life out of them! We hope that you enjoy them to the fullest!